It was time. Time to decide what direction I wanted to take our blog. Since.. ya know... it's been MONTHS since an update and I have this slightly busy {sarcasm} photography business that demands more of my computer time. So CONGRATULATIONS if you can see this... because I cleaned house and only those who I don't care know our little family details are still in the circle of trust. This blog used to be more of a hobby... time filler.. well there's less of that around here and more the need to keep our family journal so.. that's what this is going to be.. more of a family journal. I don't think I have been a "fluffy" writer, but since I've decided to take this in more of a personal direction there will be honesty... family details.....and well... hence the people cut.
ANYWAYS.
I need to go back and fill in some SERIOUS milestones like Everett's Baptism!
We have such great family and friends who came and supported him on his big day.
I may have had a breakdown the night before because our baby is now 8.. and well that makes me happy and sad all in one. He is such a sweet little boy and now he's in scouts and I can't look at his baby book because it makes me cry. They grow up so fast.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
I LOVE your blog, I have been waiting for an update! XOXO
Yay! I made the cut. :) It's so crazy how big all your boys are getting. It was great being there with you guys on Everett's special day. Love you guys!
Yay, I made the cut!!! (Oops. Just read Vickie's comment and we said the same thing.) Can't believe he's SO big. Where does time go?!
Post a Comment