The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Benny Boozer is 7!!!


Little Benny turned 7 today. And we had a REALLY fun birthday for him at the Lindon Pool- I was so glad we had a turnout seeing as he has a summer birthday- The pool was dead because it was overcast and so our little party basically had the whole place to ourselves! Despite a minor incident with a height requirement and some teen lifeguards....lol... Benny and all his friends swam like a little fish. What a fun age. My neighbor made this amazing cake because I got back from girls camp 2 am that morning, and it was so darling and yummy. I think the highlight from the night was hearing Benny call his girl-friend Ava a "Hot Wing"...lol...What does that even mean!!?
It's so sad to see little Boozer turn 7 but then I realize that with this age comes fun pool parties and more independence and he still snuggles up to my arm... for now :)
 



















Happy 7th Birthday Benny Boo!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Ok, the Hot Wing comment wins the funniest-thing-ever award! That's hilarious! Happy Birthday Benny!