





I get so dang retrospective in the Fall. It's by FAR worse than New Years Resolution time. I see my little ones getting bigger, doing new things, new friends and teachers, new talents forming... and I realize that they are spending more time at school and under the care of their teachers than they are with me! It makes me sad to know that time passes that fast.
Everett is quite the big brother. So smart and so "with it".. nothing seems to get past him. He has executed a major money savings project with Benny since we are going to Orlando in Dec. The already have $75 and I've been really impressed that he has stuck to his goal of saving it for this giant Alien Conquest Lego set they have their eyes on. He gets up in the morning, lets the dog out, gets dressed and ready and makes waffles for his brothers.
Benny just started soccer and I can't believe how good he is! We haven't worked with him at all but he keeps making a couple of goals atleast each game. It's been really great for him to excel at something on his own. He has made the transition into all day 1st grade so well. I thought he would really be tired and frankly cranky for a while, but he loves school because NOW he gets THREE recesses! haha. He provides us daily with funny quotes. He was telling us about how he and his friends chase the girls at recess. Warren asked him what they do with the girls once you catch them... he says: "Well dad.... there really isn't anything to do with them once you catch them" lol.
Sawyer is growing up and can maneuver his way through my smart phone and his nintendo ds. Little tech. I honestly can NOT believe my little baby is in preschool and he seems to like it so far. Our sweet little Sawyer is still sweet, but now mixes that with quite the feist. He really likes to make sure that HIS wishes are NOT left in the dust of his big brothers' wishes. :)
Juno is still around :) She's potty trained or so she has been since we built the gates on our fence a month ago. She just got fixed and micro-chipped, so I think we will keep her around for a while :)
This is starting to sound like a Christmas letter. haha.
I've been SO STINKIN BUSY! Busier than I'd like to be to be honest, but I am SO thankful for my photography business to have taken off like it has... and in good timing for our 12 day trip to Orlando coming up in Dec. So for that I haven't noticed how nice it is to have "all this extra time" during the day since they are at school a good portion of the day and Sawyer for a few hours 4 days a week . But I absolutely LOVE taking pictures. I finally feel like I have found my niche, and am consistently doing something for ME. It's fun to run your own business. I am already NOT looking forward to the winter and just realized that my FAVORITE month of the year is half over!!! BUMMER! We refi-ed our house Friday... we didn't have to pay a penny of closing costs and we were able to lower a whole percentage point so yippie. I have done so many home projects lately that I will have to get up on the blog soon. Including painting the entire interior of my house. Room by room. When I had a few hours.... here and there... I still have the living room ceiling... but MAYBE this week . I have 7 photoshoots to edit before that. {And 3 weddings this week} hahaha. Ok. And Warren... is doing good. Fantasy Football has commenced and that means lazy evenings on the couch which he thinks I hate, but I don't.
I know today is September 11th but I have been avoiding the whole thing because it really exhausts me to think about. It's a horrible awful really sad thing that happened.




1 comment:
LOVE all of these pictures and your post, so inspiring always!!!
Post a Comment