I know.
It's been 4 months.
I'm pretty sure that just proves how CRAZY busy we have been!
First things first.....I HAVE to premier these freakin CUTE pics of the boys here on our family blog first. Everything has been about my photography clients lately... and I REALLY have missed taking my OWN boys' pictures so one evening last week I decided I wanted to do some Back-To-School pics.... I NEED to blow some of these up BIG and get them on my wall!!

So, like I said, I am SUPER busy and I feel like my Photography business has exploded, which is a great thing, but I still have so much to learn about this whole balancing act. Both boys will be in full day school this year and Sawyer will be in 3 day 2 hour preschool, so I am sure the late nights editing at 2 am will decrease.
Our "Juno 2" is doing better than Juno 1. Yes.... we got a new doggie.

After a nearly "postpartum" depressive episode after we sold the first doggie {not sure what happened with me and that's the closest thing I can describe it as} we decided to give dog ownership a second swipe. Originally named "Sparkle Light" she is now Juno and adjusting very well to her new name, home and newly GATED yard!! YAY!@#$%@#$^#$ We totally owe our families for spending an entire day building 2 gates and staining 15 gallons of fence. Yepper.

So July was fun. Filled with parades,

Lagoon,


Smores in the backyard,


Dunking Booths,
Splash Pads,

More water.....

I wish I could throw away the month of June to be honest.... We spent the entire time in limbo thinking Warren had a new job in Alaska to which he was their 2nd pick and we were strung along for an entire month. I was sad not to move to be by my sister.... sad that Warren didn't get his dream job, but SUPER happy not to have to leave my home. I'm kinda partial to it.
But we DID have our 9 year anniversary dinner in June up at The Farm in Park City YUUUUUM!~
May was FULL of graduations....
But my favorite part was seeing little Sawyer Johnny full of delight for getting to ride the Trax Train up to the U.
Before THAT the boys finished out their school year... Benny ROCKS the jump rope!

Mother's Day :)

Easter
And a little bit of East Canyon before that :)

And I THINK that brings us up to date. In a major summarizing way.
And brings me to tomorrow....
They have their first day of school tomorrow. The boys are going to be in 1st and 2nd grade.
I am filled with bittersweet emotions. Excited for them to have structure again.... excited for FALL!!#$@#$&#$%& Excited to have some major time in the day to work etc....
But....
I think it is hitting me hard this year just how big the boys are getting. And how important those few hours before school and after school are going to become.
Warren made a SMALL, miniscule mention of MAYBE sorta possibly thinking about another one.
Another what? you may ask.
hahaha... well let's just say that I tried AGAIN this last weekend to sale my maternity clothes to no avail. hahah oooohhh man. Those blasted things won't sale!! And they are CUTE.... and cheap.... and I am TOO busy right now to think of THAT!!
I'm going to be better about our blog. I am.
That's it.






















5 comments:
LOVE the long post and ALL the pictures!! Love the back to school photos. Your boys are so good at posing for you. And that pic of us roasting marshmallows...I look 4 times bigger than the both of you combined. Yikes! :)
WOW what an update. I don't even know where to begin b/c i tried to start remembering with "back to school" photos i liked the best but i failed by the end b/c there were too many. :) Benny in the jacket smiling was adorable, as were the glasses. Really fun photoshoot! Why did you get rid of Juno I? I'm a little confused. Plus, they look like the same dog.?!
I'm so excited for school to be in again. But Brandon went for 3 days and I felt like I was getting my life back. Then everyone got sick. ANd he's missed 3 days so far so that stinks.
Fall=YES. I'm ready for it. Bring it on!
Glad you posted. Thanks for all the updates! :)
So much to say...
1)YAY so glad you updated!
2) So glad we got to see you for a split second when we came. Thanks again for the pics. You are amazing as usual.
3) Your boys are SO big! Holy cow, when did that happen. They are so handsome and I love the school pictures.
4) Best photo was of Warren's hat while you were staining the fence. Classic!
5)Thinking of another one?! Hooray! Get on that. :)
Yup, you have the CUTEST kids. They are so cute.
You look amazing and your family is growing...just like the rest of our kids. Fun pics.
Post a Comment