Sawyer Johnny was asked who he wanted to invite to his birthday party. To which he replied... "My best friends mom! Everett and Benny and you and daddy" How could I argue. We decided to give him what he wanted and just do a small family birthday party this year. Grandma and Papa Weston came along with Sara and Josh and Aubri. The Pirate Pizza in Orem is even grander than the one in St. George if you can believe that!
They had a LOT of fun. {The boys did too :) }
I'm really sad to see my baby turn 3. He is SUCH a sweetie. We are so glad to have a Sawyer Johnny in our little family. :)












5 comments:
Wait, your YOUNGEST child is 3? That spells FREEDOM! hehe
They look like triplets almost in that first shot!
I can't believe he's already three! He's such a cutie!
That 3 years has gone ALL too fast. I can still remember the day you told us you were pregnant! :) He is adorable, as are all your boys. My favorite picture is of Everett holding the video camera. So grown up! We miss you guys.
Happy Birthday Sawyer!
He is my lil buddie. SO CUTE he is!!! LOVE these pics. Time for an update!
Post a Comment