The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Monday, January 17, 2011

Everyone's pregnant.

I'm not.

Everyone around me is pregnant. I am not exaggerating. There are 15 women in my ward alone.
And everyone keeps popping the golden question...
"So... are you going to try for a girl?"
Should we? Should we seriously bring another kiddo into the world in hopes of it's gender?
I can't decide.
Smart answer? Of course not. You should only have another one if you don't care if it's a boy or girl.
Emotional answer? I would love a girl. I would.
But each day that Sawyer gets older- it gets easier. And I get closer to things like a boob job, and going back to school.
I watched a baby show on tv the other day and I longed.... for just a minute. Is that so bad?
Can't say I'm done, but not on the band wagon just yet.
So for now?
Somebody's going to have to stay sterile- who else is going to deliver all those meals?

3 comments:

Lara Gerhauser said...

Great post! I can't believe how many are pregnant in the ward either but I'll be right there with you, not pregnant, delivering the meals :)

Amy said...

Holy cow, I have been thinking the exact same thing! I find out on facebook ATLEAST once a week that another person is pregnant and tons of them are having girls! I think this is "the year of the girl" so you might want to get on the baby train! =)

We in Minnesota said...

And if you don't have a girl come out of your own body, you will have daughters-in-law giving your grandchildren. Congrats. I am really glad it is you and everyone else and not me.