I still can't believe that an entire year has passed by. Furthermore... I cannot believe that I made it through all of Project 2010. What a wonderful experience. Wow. Was it hard? Totally. But most days it was really just nice to keep a little tiny bit of a journal-- because I have the WORST memory and I really want the boys to remember what fun we have together. Everyone keeps asking me if I am going to do it again this year... No. There are other things I want to try this year.. catch up on etc.
Bottom line of what I learned from Project 2010:
There is ALWAYS something wonderful to be remembered from even the most ordinary of days around here.
1 comment:
I enjoyed it! Here's a link I want to share. I love all the things she does with her kids (and that she photographs and blogs it all, which is amazing to me!):
http://katherinemariephotography.com/
Post a Comment