The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 7th

Today I want to remember...

These summer days are blending together. I haven't done nearly enough projects with the boys as originally intended. School is right around the corner. Basically the boys bounce from one thing to the next... beg for some popsicles, request Star Wars, kick me off my computer so they can play on pbskids, and then on the rare occasion when the house goes quiet I find they have snuck out and are riding bikes unbeknownst to me... but mostly spraying each other down with our hose.

Project bouncing. It's what I do best. And they have seemed to inherit it.

I had a mini phone interview with Jet Blue today. I had applied like 2 months ago and just today did I get an email requesting further info. Pretty excited for it. I'm not going to lie.... I'm in it for the flight benefits. I already have 2 jobs- not really needing the moola right now, but I could sure use a cheaper VAY- K!!! :) I really wanted to go to NYC in the fall with Warren. Maybe now we can.... we'll see.

This is a pic of the sandcastle Everett made on pbskids. Pst.... Hey 21st Century kiddos... you can make a REAL one outside in the REAL sandbox. lol. Gotta love technology.

No comments: