Today I want to remember...
Last week we failed miserably at trying to catch the ice cream truck. I told them that we would catch him next time. So what did I get while getting dressed this morning? 3 hysterical boys.
"MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM! The Ice Cream Truck is here!!"
Needless to say we didn't miss it this time.
Put together more pavers today in our backyard. I had to move some mongo rocks. I wasn't so smooth at it. My big toe is swollen tonight. Why can't I have super powers? Like rock moving strength.
The boys rode on 2 wheels for the first time tonight! Woot Woot! Wasn't planned. Didn't have my video camera ready.... {My neighbor decided to instigate it.} After 2 pedals the boys were pros. I think they have been ready for a long time. Perfect example of how we parents hold our kids back. Not in a mean, intentional way, but half of me was lazy and the other half didn't want them to be that grown up yet.
BTW. For the record... Benny learned to ride his bike without training wheels first.






3 comments:
Stop growing up Weston Boys! It's just not fair because that means my kids have to keep growing up too. ;)
i cant believe how big your boys are getting..
ps how come you want your kids to stay little and i want mine to grow up already?! i sound like such a bad mom...
Post a Comment