The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6th

Today I want to remember...

You cannot MAKE the grass grow faster.
Just like you cannot MAKE someone do that thing you so desperately want them to do.
Control. I hate not having it. Sometimes it is SO hard to watch friends make stupid choices, or chase down unpaid tenants, or harass a horrible hydroseed contractor.
I can not MAKE these people do anything.
But I sure try.
If there is ONE thing I have learned these past 8 years- it has been to Be.A.Fighter.
When we were blatantly deceived about the time and condition our grass seed would grow, did we let the guy hang up on us? BOTH of us- separate times? Yes we did. Because we can not MAKE him work out a business transaction like a proper human in society. BUT we CAN call him 12 times in a row and leave a classy, yet legally threatening message. To which....
We got our money back.
Thank you control. I feel back in it.

{Oh and BTW. Don't use Rainforest Hydroseeding out of Highland.}
Day 26. yikes.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Oh man, what a pain in the rear! I'm so glad you got your $$ back! That must feel a little better!