The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Monday, July 5, 2010

July 5th


Today I want to remember...

We took a mini trek to Devils Gate. It's an obvious landmark that the pioneers used for a place of reference. The Sweetwater runs right through it making it a really peaceful little cavern. The boys got to play with a little handcart- which they loved. I teared up many many times thinking of the sadness and sacrifice of that land. I am amazed at all the details in the stories that have been preserved. Some truly memorable stories.

On the way home I was truly irritated when the batteries fell out and got lost in between the car seats for the boys headphones.. that go to the TWO movie screens... built into the back of the front seats... that allow them to watch movies as we drive 80 mph.
I scoffed at myself and thought of the pioneers.



No comments: