2007.
I did the Mrs. Utah pageant.
I was motivated.
I went to Golds every other day.
I had a reason.
I have become a lazy butt.
Lost me some serious weight- healthily.
Don't want to do WW again.
Anyone have any good routines?
Anyone have that Wii fit? Do you love it?
I miss you dance classes- you made exercise fun.
Now I can't afford you.




5 comments:
I used to be skinny too. :( I was looking at pictures of when Kent and I were dating and first married and I wanted to cry because I can see a huge difference in myself. I just look old and fat now. Kent keeps hinting around that we need a Wii fit too. Maybe someday we'll get it together again. lol.
LOL! I think we all want to be skinny. Can I tell you how hard I laughed because you actually posted that picture on your blog, you are hilarious. I think you still look amazing! I lost about 10pounds using this calorie counting website called myfitnesspal.com. It's freakin awesome and you totally get obsessed with it! Maybe you should start in January, it's too hard to start a diet during Christmas time. Good luck!
I think you look GREAT!!! right now :) mom of 3 & rockin' it!
Yeah, we have Wii Fit. We love it. It has some really fun activities. I don't know if it's enough to lost much weight, but it's a good way to get a little exercise in a fun way. There are some good strength exercises and yoga positions. Kids really love it.
But I hardly think you need to lose much weight. You always look so cute in your pictures!
Turbo Jam. Have you tried it? You can do it at home. I love it. Good music and good moves. I really get into it. It's that time for me too. Post-baby ickiness feeling. I hate having to lose so much weight after every kid. I was just getting to be where I wanted to be last year at this time. Waaaahhh.
Post a Comment