I love taking other families' pictures. I love taking pictures of my boys. But a full blown family pic for us is a circus! I did a wedding for my friend Chad at Faces and as part of my compensation, he did our family pics. It was relatively painless- but there are some stinking funny ones! Good thing for photoshop...
lol. "real" pics to come after i mail out my Christmas cards.




4 comments:
i know i already said this via facebook, but i love these pictures! so classic!
Sooooo cute!
I love the "behind the scenes" pics! They turned out so classy! Josh even commented on how great he thought they were. :)
Love that last one too. We attempted a family pic. Won't go into the long story but we were all dressed up and it still didn't happen. That's why there's a shot of my boys only on the card this year. Loooved your card. Soo pretty and shiny and smooth. Thanks!!
Post a Comment