I know what you mean. There is so much preparation and excitement and when it's over I feel like, "What? that's it? It's over so fast?" Sort of depressing. Although, I have to admit it was both kinds of "letdown" for me! ;-)
Love that view! I felt the same way on dec 26.
so jealous! next christmas i will for sure be in a house!
You make me laugh- not the nursing kind! That is something to celebrate around here- even if Christmas is gone for another year!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I know what you mean. There is so much preparation and excitement and when it's over I feel like, "What? that's it? It's over so fast?" Sort of depressing. Although, I have to admit it was both kinds of "letdown" for me! ;-)
Love that view! I felt the same way on dec 26.
so jealous! next christmas i will for sure be in a house!
You make me laugh- not the nursing kind! That is something to celebrate around here- even if Christmas is gone for another year!
Post a Comment