The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

Had a fun weekend down south that I am finally blogging about.

Aida @ Tuacahn-
And thanks to an old friend who totally hooked us up with 4 free section 1 tickets- I guess I still have hookups :) {And note to self... Maybe shouldn't go that long between my Tuacahn fixes... it makes for awkward Overture fighting back tears. Between the amazing Aida music and the red rock back-splash- I was a mess within 2 mins. }
The Bellagio gardens and fountains in LAS VEGAS- A Weston favorite and MUST DO on any Vegas trip

We must be a picture-taken fam- This is a pic of me taking that pic of Sawyer. HA!








This is how to spot a Mormon in Vegas. LOL.

We stayed at Planet Hollywood for $50 folks. Yes. $50. Warren bid on Priceline.com and let's say that we won that one.

Gambled away our $20 budget. LOL. Penny slots last longer FYI.
A little F.A.O Swartz
Saw some random baseball dude- Can't remember his name, I'll have to ask Warren later.

My first trip with the boys to the new Splash Play downtown St. Georgie. I miss it down there. Miss the red, miss my friends, miss the inevitable heat... wait, maybe not the heat. But Sawyer Johnny's cute little swim-trunks have been washed and the red rock has stained them. I don't mind at all.
I still don't know why God deemed me worthy to mother this special little angel.
Vacations are fun.

4 comments:

Erika said...

WHEN did Sawyer get SO big? Hello! I just saw you guys 2 months ago, but honestly he looks so grown up. Sad. I miss you guys. And I love that you can spot a mormon in Vegas.

~..kass..~ said...

YAY for a vaca :) That "how to spot a mormon" pic is the best lol And I feel ya on the red dirt...when we were home in May we went there almost everyday Kenton has one pair of board shorts that are now stained red but I love it :) Reminds me of home.

The Leggs said...

Your boys are so silly. It makes me SO excited to have a boy of my own. Looks like you had a great trip. I haven't seen the shows out there yet. I did book the Boys Like Girls show earlier this year and I was a mess upon pulling into the parking lot. Lots of years and good friends to remember out there in that canyon.

cbleeflang said...

St.George and Vegas bring back lots of fun memories!