The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Benny preschool Round 2

Benny started preschool yesterday. He's such a doll. Quite the easy-go-lucky little guy. I just love that he has his same teacher from last year, and his best friend Orion is in his class again too. Yeah for our cute little preschool. :)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how grown up these kiddos are getting! Cole's in kindergarden and Louie's in preschool too! It seems so strange to only have one child for a couple hours a day! We might go to the Zoo in October- we'll look you up if we do!

We in Minnesota said...

How fun for you to have a bit of time with just one child for a couple of hours. I heard you are looking for a house. Hope that is going well. Sorry we didn't come by when we were in Utah. It was just as crazy with visiting people I didn't see last time I was there. I also hope the "stalker" situation is better. What an adventure!