Ok. This day came too quick. I love this little man! What a stud he was today at his first day of Kindergarten. I just hope that he is always safe, always tells the truth, succeeds at finding friends, respects his teacher, understands all the new concepts about reading, sounds, letters- He is such a smart little guy, I hope he is challenged enough. I'm already impressed with his teacher- I think she has a patient way of getting the kids to do what they are expected. I love that his cute little school is so close, and hopefully if we move during the year he can keep going to this school. It's close enough to walk- so our cute friends the Marcums and us will walk alot together. Fun times. I love this time of year. Yeah for Fall.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How fun for Everett. What an adventure he's starting on. And fun that you and the Marcums can do it together. :)
Did you cry? I didn't think I would but...
Our babies are so big!
Post a Comment