
We had a really nice lesson at church today. It was a little over-the-top happy happy, but i kind of needed that. Ok- i REALLY needed it. I have had headaches and anxiety lately- not leaving much room for a happy heart- I just want and NEED to focus on all the great things and people in my life right now- throw my focus to the light.
Things i am grateful for today:
*I got a nap!!!! :) Hooray
*My hair is getting so long, and although i have let my hygiene slide a little lately- lol. I like the new dark color my friend did on it- Just need to be re-motivated to getting ready lately.
* The kids' schools are so dang cute. I just love our little routine, and their teachers are great.
*I LOVE fall.I am going to spend tomorrow decorating and warming up my house with color and spice. I need to decorate- take my mind off things.
* I have some of the sweetest friends in the world. Not only old childhood friends that i enjoy occasionally "like" ing things that are going on in their lives on Facebook, but we have such a fun time all of us here in the apts. We really are a family- and those who live down the road- it's so nice to have friends.
* My husband is so chill. He seems to give me more and more breaks from the boys- i just love that it's not forced- he really likes helping me out :)
* I'm sooooo grateful that Warren has a good job for us. I don't feel scared or wonder how we are going to pay for things.
* I have been praying to rent out some of our vacancies and we rented 4 of the 6 this last week. Ahhh. I feel relived. And to good tenants too- no settling.
* My inlaws make me feel like i have a little posse. They are supportive and ready to kick some ars at a moments notice. Love em.
* I love all my boys. I really do, and each one brings a different thing to my heart- but Sawyer Johnny makes me just feel good. He has a unique way of calming me and making me stop during the hectic day to day things to just ponder God's love. He is special and when he sucks his thumb and cuddles up to me i feel like a mother.
* I am constantly thankful for our life amenities. I love our car, my computer, the Internet, technology in general. Grateful for food, clothing, shelter- sounds cheesy, but i really really am.
* I am grateful for our evenings together. When all the boys have stopped coming out for extra drinks, hugs, and other bedtime-postponing attempts- and Warren and i sit on the couch all comfy- usually in our g's. lol. We watch Hgtv like junkies and just relax until both our contacts beg us to go to sleep.
* I am really looking forward to conference next weekend. First of all- no church, second, my parents will be home from their mission, and third- I am anxious to hear some Taisley inspired talks. Hopefully to calm my heart and give me hope.
Thanks for reading. :)




4 comments:
I miss you, Tais. You know I'd kick some ars too if I was there! :)
It is good to reflect on the things that make you happy. Good reminder!
it's always good to remember all the little cool things in life :) Sounds like you guys have it good!
Sweet that your parents are coming home...I didn't even know they served a mission! that's awesome!
Taisley,
I hope your headaches go away soon. I was having a lot of stomachaches about 6 months ago. I am really hoping that your problem is not the same as mine was.
I think I shall write a grateful post too, I really appreciated yours.
You are so wonderful! I just love to think that you are out there being so much like me! (I guess that makes me wonderful too!) I can't wait for conference either- I wonder if we both need the same talks! I can't wait for the pick me up! Take care friend!
Post a Comment