The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Friday, February 20, 2009

Not cool

I love Obama~ I voted for him~ and i still think he was the best candidate- 

BUT his new bail-out package is not cool! The people who are foreclosing are the people who got us in this mess in the first place! They are not the people who deserve an extra stimulus- What about the other people who live in tiny apartments until they are ready and can "afford" a home~ Should we just take a flying leap assuming we will be saved too ? uhh. not cool. I wonder how many of  those people who are about to foreclose will be in the same boat a year from now. Throw the money where it is deserved. 

1 comment:

Nicholas and Brittani said...

This is my sad story...Ya know how they are giving 8000.00 to home buyers who bought their home between April 01, 2008 and December 31, 2008? I bought my home on March 22, 2008. I feel your pain on this one. I like him too, but this is one thing I have a hard time swallowing!