The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Benny's haircut

I never thought that i would have this moment - seeing i have all boys.... 
oh well. Benny proved me wrong. We told him that he had a hole on his head now, and he said "Well, then when i cut my hair again, then i will have 2 holes."
lol. little hoot.



4 comments:

We in Minnesota said...

Oh, the joy!! When Gabby Pond was about 2 years old, she got a hold of the scissor and REALLY messed up her hair. In church, I told Dara that she should never cut her own hair because they she would look scary like Gabby. I know, really rude. But it worked. She never cut her own hair....yet.

Vickie said...

Oh man. He's such a character. I'm dreading the day Audrey discovers scissors.

The Leggs said...

He's right, he would have 2 holes. How fun to have boys. Jaxan has play squeesers - as she calls them - I hope she never finds the real thing!

Amy said...

HA! I love it!