The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What's up with us ...

I can't say that we have been "busy"~~~ busy relaxing, and enjoying having Warren back! Sawyer got his first haircut the other day. He is sooooo close to cutting 2 teeth on the bottom. It's so sad when they are teething. His poor little face is always wet. Warren loves his new job. He comes home gitty, and the best thing is that when he is home he is HOME! No work to bring, studying to do~ It's great. We have been catching up on The Office. We started it from the beginning, and we are on Season 4 now. How cute are Pam and Jim!!??? Hilarious show. Love it. Especially because there is NOTHING on right now. Oh how i love tv. Everett's scar is healing nicely. Bentley has had a bit of a cough, and still runs around in his "Polar Express" clothes.  My sister just bought a Scrapbook store in Anchorage that she has designed for-for a few years- I am so excited for her! She has so many great ideas, and i am so glad that she took this leap and just DID IT! Makes me want to move up there even more. 
I'm not up to much. Still haven't cut my hair yet, but I plan to soon! Thanksgiving and Christmas are exciting, and after Twilight blows over, I will change my music to an awesome Holiday mix. :) 


Before....

After! No more Cockatoo hairdoo.



2 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

His little hair cut is cute! And I cannot wait to see your new hair cut. Also I must add I am in "love" with Jim! He is so cute! I am a huge Office nerd ;)

Amy and the boys said...

Cuuute pics of Sawyer. I didn't realize your hair was even as short as it is now. I like it. And that's very cool that your sister bought a scrapbook store. That's such a leap. I hope it's fun and very successful for her.