Well, there's a couple minutes of our lives none of us are getting back-good thing that money isn't going to feed hungry children. WOW!~
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Rain in the club??
So, funny thing. A few days ago while driving home from work and listening to "Movin 100.7" radio station, I caught a line that I was quite perplexed by-The dude said, "I make it rain in the club" and so being the weather man I am, I thought to myself, what the huh?? Rain in the club? Not sure if I should check or not, I did-so after googling the phrase, here it is, because I KNOW you're curious now- "Rain in the club": When a person tosses up wads of money in the strip club, showering the dancers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
hey those couple of lost minutes were very informative... I had to do the same thing with Soldja boy's song. I didn't know what superman someone was... wish I didn't now.
I laughed really hard when I read this post. Sometimes you just don't want to know what the lyrics in a song "really" mean.
I love it. So funny.
(Hey, Warren--after your big post on commenting why don't you ever comment on our blog???) :)
Ha! I just laughed out loud at that. Only you would google it.
Post a Comment