
Random thoughts on Twilight
I actually think that Taylor {plays Jacob} is better looking than RPattz. oops. Truths out. Hope Alice's voice doesn't drive me nuts. Only bad thing i've heard is that the special effects are weak due to budget. I already knew this. Have you seen Edward "fly" in the clips? Oh well. They will have more than enough budget for the next 3. I really hope that the girlies don't scream when each knew actor is introduced. Seriously. I will probably smuggle in some red vines. I'm going to be so tired in the morning!!! Looking forward to the Port Angeles scene the most. What people don't understand is that women all over the world for the past forever centuries have always had an unrealistic expectation and ideal of what the perfect man is supposed to be. Stephenie just had the guts to write it out. PLUS- Now we can actually SEE something more than what we just think of when we daydream-even though it is a character- it's the closest we women can come. :) I am excited to see the scenery- It looks so beautiful out there. Wonder how many peeps will have fake fangs. I am going to bet i will see 12? AHH! 5 hours or so to go? I am stoked!




1 comment:
we men dream of women too-don't kid yourself. also, i'm holding a baby that really wants his mom at 2:28 am. thanks stephanie and edward-this must really make me look like a dumb boy!
Post a Comment