The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Sunday, October 5, 2008

what's up with us lately- random style

Warren just went back to the big OK- but will be back Sat for Sara's wedding!
Got 2 weddings this week to shoot, and a wedding album to design by the 15th :)
Recorded conference and intend to watch it in spurts- probably while the boys are at preschool
Almost done with Harry Potter book 6
Need to completely reorganize my scrapbook stuff- but we are moving soon??? is it worth it?
Bought the boys The Aristocats- so cute. 
Got a pedicure last week- and it still looks so nice!
canning pears. not as easy as canning peaches.
Website is a work in progress
Need to find a Christmas bizarre to sell some of my stuff at- anyone know of one? 
Fall is in the air, and i love love love it!
We need a new family picture majorly bad. Am I a photographer? hard to do ourselves.
My parents are coming home from their mission this week~!
Sawyer is almost too big for his bassinet- need to get his crib from my parents house~
Sawyer is almost sitting up.
Sawyer likes foot massages- got his mamma's taste.
I am growing new baby hairs on the crown of my head as i have done faithfully after all 3 of my boys reach 6 months. weird, and i feel like i am getting a receding hairline! what's up?@#$%@
hormones.
Tempted to stop nursing, but i don't want to~ Sawyer just gets distracted, and it's frustrating.
Warren dusted while he was here for the weekend and earned a ton of brownie points. 
I took all three boys to sacrament ALL BY MYSELF last week- I was so proud of myself, the boys were little angels. Major milestone in my mommy confidence. I CAN do this. 
Made homemade fondant. WAY better than that Wilton box crap.
Boys eat Breakfast and Lunch at school- I am loving it. 
Already got our money's worth out of our Discovery Gateway family pass.
Want to go to Lagoon Frightmares next weekend. 
Annoyed with fruit flies- stupid pears.
Totally had a Ice cream sandwich, 2 of those soft sugar cookies, and box of licorice tonight. Do those Soy beans I ate after that cancel it out? 
Went to the Mayan with some new friends Sat night. yeah for new friends. :) 
How soon can you carve a pumpkin without it going moldy on Halloween?
Both boys have already come into my bed- looks like a slumber party tonight. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crap. I have to can pears tomorrow and I was hoping it'd be way easier than the peaches. And I can so identify with about 95% of your post- except the soybeans. If they really do cancel everything out, I'm in! :)

amy r said...

So, my real question is- who is keeping your kids while Warren is gone and you shoot weddings? My biggest challenge in booking is actually getting out of the house!

And, I say no- don't waste your time re-organizing the scrap room. Just wait till you move. This is a fun post. I should try it sometime!

amy r said...

Ok, I'm commenting yet again. I found this about keeping your pumpkins from going bad so soon. Then I had to sift through my brain to remember which blog I saw the question. :)

http://www.pumpkinpatchesandmore.org/carvedpumpkins.php