The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Monday, October 6, 2008

What a mom does till midnight after all the kiddos are sound asleep...


Blog. duh. 
Read others' blogs
Watch Jon and Kate plus Eight
Do dishes
Search SNL clips from last Sat- they are hilarious!
Work on my website- and this digital wedding album I need to finish before the 15th
Wait for Warren to call when he gets off at midnight
Peek in at all 3 boys - so stinking cute when they are asleep
Eat- snacks, belated dinner, cereal, pretty much anything as i sit on the couch
Pick up toys- again and again and again and again and again
Imagine my scrap area revamped a million different ways- but too tired to do anything about it
Light my spice candle
Expect Benny to stagger out and make his way to my bed- 11 or so every night without fail
Initiate Benny's midnight pit stop
Take my meds 
Lock the doors, check the wood stoppers in my windows
Read a little Scriptures, a little Harry Potter
Stare at Sawyer in his bassinet next to my bed and audibly pronounce how cute he it
Clean out the fridge, too scared to take the trash out this late- all by myself
Reposition everything in its' place- only to be moved at the first sign of Benny and Everett
Check the alarm -7:30 am, good to go
Think about showering without wondering what the boys are up to, but then I realize that I am too tired again, and reach over and turn my lamp off
Say a prayer- something that I have always done every night for as long as I can remember

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm so glad there's another crazy night owl out there like me! I'm sure we're waiting up for the same things... talking to our husbands after their late shift... quiet time without the kiddo's... and I hate being alone at night so if I stay up SUPER late I fall asleep faster. If only that darn alarm didn't have to go off at 6:30 a.m.!!

amy r said...

Funny post. It's sooo hard to go to bed when you finally have peace and quiet and can focus!

Amy said...

I'm glad you put "Take my meds" on the list. That's awesome!

Vickie said...

My list used to consist of things like "work on Audrey's photo album" but now it's just "waste an hour of my life playing spider solitaire".