HA ! I totally made you look- no but seriously- I
do have a new addition- a very nice, very new, very
expensive flash for my camera! I have 2 potentially dreary weddings this week- so I figured it was time.

And naturally, my boys are the best to practice on and such great sports when I need to experiment- won't last long, I'm sure.

Reserved Seating of choice.
Do our kids have cheeks or what?!!
His shirt says "sniff sniff sniff" - It should say "drip drip drip" Poor little teether~
3 comments:
Congrats on the new flash. How fun! And those pics are so cute. Yes, your boys have cheeks and cute ones at that! I just want to pinch them!
Ooh la la! That is fancy schmancy! You would be SO jealous if you saw my camera. I'm still sporting a Nikon Coolpix 3 mp.... that's right... 3 mp!!! Ha Ha!
Have I told you how cute I think your kids are??? Such adorable boys!
Wow that was fast! Which one did you decide to go with? You definitely need a big flash if you're shooting weddings. What's the power on it?
Post a Comment