You are just as nerdy as all the other women here in Minnesota who are sooooooo excited for this movie to come out. I have not even read a portion of the books.
Ooh I love your new header! Such a cute family picture! I am loving the new trailer... I'm getting SO excited! At first I worried about the actors (mainly Edward... cuz I'm an Edward fan) but this extended trailer makes me think it's all good!
I still think the acting is going to suck. But I am excited still. What were those ugly sunglasses Edward was wearing in the school parking lot?! Barf.
6 comments:
You are just as nerdy as all the other women here in Minnesota who are sooooooo excited for this movie to come out. I have not even read a portion of the books.
Wasn't the new trailer soooo good?!?! It made me much more excited to see the movie!
I love that you posted this. I hope the acting isn't going to be bad... I kind of have a feeling it might be. I don't know!
I can't wait.
Ooh I love your new header! Such a cute family picture! I am loving the new trailer... I'm getting SO excited! At first I worried about the actors (mainly Edward... cuz I'm an Edward fan) but this extended trailer makes me think it's all good!
I still think the acting is going to suck. But I am excited still. What were those ugly sunglasses Edward was wearing in the school parking lot?! Barf.
Post a Comment