The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sawyer @ 6 months

oh man. He is so big! I can't believe what a little cutie that he has become- My only thumb sucker, and I absolutely adore it. This one says Sawyer all over it. 

His big blues melt my little heart~ I know it's cliche to say "What a joy he is" but he is! 
seriously. 

I can't believe how fast time flys!! It seems like yesterday that i was laying in my nice hospital room holding him and eating Lorna Doone cookies to my hearts' content. Everything about Sawyer has been wonderful since he arrived. I am so sad to see these last 6 months in the past. He was our "one hit wonder" and i have felt so strongly so many times in these past 6 months that he was sooo meant to be here in our little family, and be here right now. He has been my little buddy. I love that he is still crammed in his little bassinet next to my bed. I love looking over at him when we sleep. He has the neatest little spirit, and anyone who sees him just eats him up. There is just something special about Sawyer that is different from my other boys~ He makes me so happy to be a mom, and to get to stay home with him. I was worried that i wouldn't get to enjoy him as much with the other boys demanding so much of me, but i have really found time for just Sawyer and mommy. I am so so so guilt ridden when i think of how ungrateful we were when we found out we were pregnant with him. He has turned our attitudes around as he is just plain glad to be here. He makes me want another one...

2 comments:

Vickie said...

I hope my next one makes me feel this way. You made me tear up. It's so sweet when a baby makes a mommy feel this way. Audrey has been hard for me--I can only hope my next one will be easier, or I don't think I'll do it again. Thanks for giving me hope Taisley.

Erika said...

:) Another one.....?