It really was neat to photograph my own sister-in-laws' wedding Saturday. Stressful? yes.
but really fun.

Josh is such a stud- we are so happy for them- we don't think there has ever been a more perfect match.

This is my "My mommy bribed me with a treat to 7-11 if i cooperate with the pictures"



Sawyer was seriously a little stud- He was so freaking handsome in his lil tux

This picture makes me happy and sad to post it on here- I am the luckiest girl- This day brought me back to our wedding day- We were so excited.
But- I really really miss you babe-







6 comments:
Your boys ARE adorable! So cute! You don't even have to ask Orrin twice about the Rodizzio (sp?) Grill. He LOVES it. I have never been however. So yes, lets count on it. That will be fun.
I hate how cute your boys are!!
Beautiful pictures taken by a beautiful lady. Your bath pictures reminded me of when I was little and had to take a bath with my siblings. It wasn't as much fun as your boys look like they are having. Miss you, also. I wish we had gotten to know each other better when I lived in Murray
Oh my gosh! Those pictures turned out so cute. I can't believe how old your boys look in little tuxedos! Sooooooo cute!
It's so funny cuz I got to the picture of you and Warren and it made me sad! Then I scrolled down and read that posting it made you sad too! It's just so lame that seeing our husbands is a monumental thing... it should be an everyday thing!
That is a really cute picture of you and Warren. And your boys are SO adorable... I love Everett wanting to go to 7-11 for a treat.
Post a Comment