I have a love-hate relationship with bath time. I love how the boys smell afterwards. I love how they expect it in their routine. I love how it better prepares them for bedtime. I love how they play with their pirate boats every single time, and are not even close to being sick of it yet. I love how they don't mind being together. What I don't love is how water streams out onto my floor indefinitely .I don't love cranking my back overboard to wash them. I don't love fighting them on the issue if they are dirty enough to get soap or not. I don't love them begging to leave their hair dry. Oh well~ at least i got a darling picture right?
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh, this is cute. I love Sawyer's expression. He is so big!
That is such a cute picture! I love it.
Post a Comment