September 22 is … Hobbit Day and Dear Diary Day
September 23 is … Checkers Day and Dogs In Politics Day ????????????????????
September 24 is … Festival Of Latest Novelties
September 25 is … National Comic Book Day
September 26 is … National Good Neighbor Day and National Pancake Day
September 27 is … Crush A Can Day
NATIONAL CRUSH A CAN DAY??? So- back to National stay-at-home week... As crushed as ABC might be about it- when i think of "stay-at-home" week- only 1 thing comes to mind. Well- actually 3 little things. Everett, Bentley, and Sawyer. THEY are my National stay-at-home week. So I love love love staying at home- now managing from home kind of takes away the novelty of it all- People don't exactly want to rent from some sloppy woman in sweats. (Good thing we have been full pretty much the whole time I have been here :) But I really enjoy answering to myself- well.. and the boys. This year they are both in Preschool, so I am re-exploring this stay-at-home thing. Being a stay-at-home mom is a whirlwind of ups and downs. Even though I love picking up their fruit snack trash, and returning the right DVD to its' proper home case over and over, revisiting time out, and constantly refereeing- I do so look forward to my quiet time. {sigh with me} when all 6 eyeballs are shut, and I can look at them and re-coop for the next day.
RrRrRrRrRrR Those cute little stinkers!! All those sassy things they did today are totally totally deleted.




4 comments:
Awwwwe! So precious. I love those moments that come and redeem our children just enough that we can face doing it another day. Sweet.
Amen. They always look like angels when they sleep, don't they? Despite the devilish little things they do during the day...:)
Beautifully put my dear :)
Wow Sawyer is getting so big!
Post a Comment