The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Friday, September 19, 2008

Love it


I got this KidCo baby food set from Amazon.com because well- we had a gift card, and i was browsing one day. I didn't know what else to buy- I never thought i would be one of those "homey" make-my-own-baby-food type... but i love it! I wish i would have had it with the other boys. I made peach puree tonight and Sawyer LOVED it! This set is amazing. It comes with this little ice cube type tray, and now i have a few servings of peach puree that i can just pop out like a cube, and it's the perfect serving. No more wasting baby food- and plus there are so many things that we are eating that i can just blend up for him- green beans, corn, apples. Anyways- thought i'd share. Good find.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Ooooh!! Cool! I've thought about doing the same thing with #2. I may have to invest in something like that.

~..kass..~ said...

Makin' your own baby food is the WAY to go!!! We have a Vita Mix and I used it all the time for that, but I like how small this one is. Cool find!

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

soo smart! I definitely should think about it for number two

cami said...

I love this. I bought it for my first boy. It is a great buy.