The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Vail, Veil, Vayle, Vale ?

Everett: Hey mom, guess what?
Me: What?
Everett: I know a name for when you have another baby
Me: What's that?
Everett: Veil
Me: Oh yeah? Veil is a girl name {previously he has said NO SISTERS!}
Everett: Oh, I didn't know if it was a girl or a boy name
Me: Do you think that we need another baby?
Everett: We don't need another one, I just want one
Everett: We could have a sister!


hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

5 comments:

Vickie said...

LOL! I love it! You can borrow Audrey for a few days if he needs a little-sister-fix. ;)

~..kass..~ said...

Oh how great... maybe he knows something you don't?

Erika said...

Agreed! You totally should have another one! :) Right when we have one.

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

adorable! but too early to start thinking about the next one! ha

Amy said...

YAY FOR GIRL BABIES! I think that's a sign that you WILL have a girl if you try for one more. Then your little girl can marry our kid. It will be great!