The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Date night, new jammies, and a craft during crap hour


{Self timers are coming in handy}

{Sawyer rarely gets anything new, but this kid actually grows! Yeah for new jammies!}
So I have been really trying to do extra fun things with the boys since daddy has been gone {and for my own sanity} We had a date night and watched Tale of the Mighty Knights -The Backyardigans and had homemade pizza on a picnic blanket- and then yesterday since the boys are under the weather i bought them a {cheesy, but oh well} craft kit with those beads that you iron together- anyways , they LOVED it- so "crap hour" is really from 3-6 pm for me, and as I have discussed with other mom's it's a hard time for them too! so, as a helpful exersise for me, would you leave a comment on good ideas for "crap hour" ? thanks!

6 comments:

Vickie said...

come play at my house!

April Nielsen said...

you will seriously never be out of ideas again go here...notimeforflashcards.com

karlee said...

I loved those plastic iron things! LOVED THEM! ummm.. making popsicles is way fun. cheap too. you can scoop out ice cream put it on a popsicle stick and dip it in melted chocolate and freeze it again. Thats fun.
Your boys are adorable. Seriously, so cute!

~..kass..~ said...

you are an amazing mom!

Amy said...

You're so creative. I'm going to be a lame Mom. I don't have any craft ideas but they can always come to my house to play while you take a break!

P.S Sawyer's jammies are SOOO cute!

Anjalique said...

I know what you mean about that time of day... :) If the weather is okay, we try to go for a walk. Just stretch the legs and get some fresh air since we've usually been indoors all day.