The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sawyer eats squash

He is so freaking cute! So- i forgot how messy they get, and i don't know if i am prepared to deal with it yet or not! {I'm having a first-time-mom-moment} Maybe i will put it off for a while. Yuk! He was rubbing it all in his eyes. I have to remember that ever time i want to feed him baby food- i HAVE to be prepared to give him a bath. But for a first time i think he did pretty well. I got a little in there. 


He loves it?
He loves it not?
He loves it?

So we started with squash first because with the boys we gave them a sweet-tooth right off the bat with banana's and peaches- {I personally love those peaches} And now Everett has 8 cavities- that's right. And YES we do brush his teeth. Got my bad teeth- Won't tell you how many cavities i have had filled in my life so far {17}. So, we are cutting out gum {Bank's gumballs are staying, but only making rare appearances} and their fav's like Starburst and laffy taffy. Terrible on teeth- and trying to add another brushing before naps. uhh. so hard. but whatever.  

5 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

ah ha! I love it!

Vickie said...

I want to squish those little cheeks!!! He is the cutest little guy.

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

he has the cutest smile! how in the world do you prevent those cavities?? Jaxson has a ton of teeth and won't let me brush, he just bites bites bites. it's so tough...
don't you love the new mom moments?

Justin and Kenzee said...

So messy. It feels like Nolan will never outgrow his messy mealtimes even though he's nearly 18 months old! I bet you just want to cuddle him every second... he's darling!

Amy said...

First of all, I can't believe he's already old enough to be eating baby food! Time seriously flies by. Second... could he be any cuter? During sacrament on Sunday me and Jordan just stared at Sawyer the whole time cuz he never stops smiling! He must love his mom.
P.S- It's REALLY ok when the boys come running in here. I promise we don't care AT ALL! I'm just glad they haven't come in at a "bad time" if you know what I mean. HA! We try to remember to lock the door then.