The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Monday, August 11, 2008

Good vs Evil

Good: The Dark Knight
Evil: Fool's Gold

{Evil that they even spent money that could go to homeless shelters making this movie}

Warren and I went to The Dark Knight Sat. night- to be honest- I think my blood pressure was at an unhealthy level for 2.5 hours. No- but seriously - so intensely good! Felt a little dumb at some parts because it was moving so fast, I found it hard to follow at some points- had to whisper over at Warren- "So did Rachel just freakin die?" Good movie though. I think it's one that will be better the 2nd time. LOVED Heath Ledger. What a weird whole thing that is. What a crazy last role to play. Insane! So- I have no doubt in my little Taisley analysis that he died from playing this role. How can these Actors play in these evil movies? NO amount of money would get me there. Not a big fan of the Actor Christian Bale - not like I am for some others like... shall we say Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson. Which is why I expected more out of Fool's Gold- but let's not open up that bag of worms. No.... let's.
What a lame movie!! Silly, plot sucked, the role of Gemmie was ridiculous! Matthew gets the crap beatin out of him- they get back together in the end. so lame. finding the treasure saved their marriage. Whatever!  - Redbox got .99 too much for that one. 

5 comments:

karlee said...

I liked fools gold! Sure it wont be nominated for ANYTHING but it was just a fun silly movie. And great eye candy.
I never wrote back about the Lemons having a night on the town with the Westons. That sounds fun! However, it will have to wait until after our trip to San Diego the 6th-14th of Sept. All our fun money is going into that pot at the moment. So unless its Free, it's going to have to wait! But count us in after then.

~..kass..~ said...

I want to see it SO bad! Darren went twice in Georgia. I have heard it was amazing!!!

Vickie said...

Kent loved the Dark Knight. He's a huge batman fan. I liked it ok, but it was crazy intense. But I haven't heard anything good about Fools Gold. Have you seen Get Smart? That one was really funny. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend Red Box-ing that one. We laughed through the entire thing.

Erika said...

How can you hate Christian Bale!!!! Have you ever seen Newsies? You would love him in that....at least I do.

Laura Edwards said...

I LOVED Dark Knight! MY hubby & I are OBSESSED. We will definately be purchasing that one!