The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Love Edward. Love Jacob. Good read.





So we totally felt like we were in high school again { well middle school rather- basing on the overload of tweens that screamed like those weird things they pull out of the soil in the Harry Potter book 2!} It was so fun! Aubri brought some awesome shirt making stuff and I still think mine was the coolest ever "I'll take both" on the front and "Team Greedy" on the back. I rule. :) so we went to a tiny bookstore in Sugarhouse to get our books at Midnight. And wouldn't you know there were actually fireworks! he he ** so I think that we owe Sara big time for picking this cute little joint, because we pre-paid had our vouchers and were heading home book in hand by 12:15- and that was even after loading Sawyer- The raddest thing of the night?.... Driving by a ridiculous line that spooned {yes i said it} Barnes and Noble hanging OUR books out the window shouting "suckers!" to all the girlies who no doubt will wait for hours- he he ** another "high school" flashback moment. me being sassy. 

*SPOILERS*SPOILERS*SPOILERS*SPOILERS*SPOILERS*SPOILERS*SPOILERS*SPOILERS

OH MAN!! Okay- so during the first couple hundred pages i was like "what?" too fast! she can't be pregnant! weird. and then- the end of JAcob's book when she was transformed into a vampire through HIS perpective i was starting to get my feelings hurt- I was SOOO glad that we got to relive it AGAIN through Bella's. LOVE how i could relate more to this book- marriage, and babies- so, this one should NOT be labeled a YA- I was picturing those 10 year olds at the release party while reading the oh-so anticipated "human experience" part. I'm married, what can i say? I had a better visual. :) anyway... LOVE how Jacob imprinted on Renesmee. I TOTALLY called it! Makes me so happy for Jacob, and doesn't seem weird to me- {Stephanie has totally sucked us into her weird world} I think it's so tender! LOVE the end more than i thought i would with the fight with Aro {I was bored in the other books during the Volturi scenes} NOT this time! When Alice comes back- ahhhh. and then LOVE how Bella is finally not the clumsy useless human. She is the reason that they are saved. Once again Stephanie has brought our heart strings to a place where these characters DO exist! I can't wait to read it again.

Final thought? Best part by far was at the end when Bella reverse shields {?} her thoughts so that Edward is given the gift of all her thoughts and feelings of him from the time she first met him, kissed him, married him, bow-chika-wow-wowed him - beautifully written, and i completely never saw it coming. Reminds me of words from that song- "If i could grant you one wish i wish you could see the way you kiss" Wouldn't that be amazing for our lovers to see our hearts from the inside? lovely- Breaking Dawn. just lovely.

4 comments:

Megan said...

How can you not love this book!!! My favorite of all though was that you actually got to see the real Edward...not just the overprotective paranoid one!

Vickie said...

I agree with the first comment!! I loved seeing the real Edward. So good. I loved all the twists and turns the plot took. I was the teensiest bit disappointed in the ending--I was looking for the big physical fight that never happened. The psychological one though--woah. I was all nerves while I read it.

But I had the same thought you did about the 10 year old girls who read about the "human experience(s)". They have no idea. hehehe...

Run-alyn said...

Oh yes.. it was a good book.. Love it all.. the parts i never saw coming.. like Jacob imprinting on renesmee.. but I love how she tied those two together, jacob and bella.. oh yes.. the end.. when she lets him in on her mind.. beautiful.

I got goose bumps writing it.

I'm trying to keep it down.. cause hubby just ran downstairs and said.. i knew it i knew it.. jacob would imprint on their daughter!!!

loved it.. and I LOVE YOUR T-SHIRT.. I'm so an "I'll take both" kind of gal. Where did you get them.. and can I buy one??

Amy said...

Oh I love this book. Your entry made me smile and picture it all over again in my head. I think the biggest shocker that NO ONE was expecting was her getting pregnant! Such a good story line.