
This morning as i was taking Bentley to his Dr.'s appointment- Guess what I freaking saw? There was a woman in her 20's in early labor {gown and all} outside the labor and delivery ward...smoking. no joke. Her and her husband were taking a break from the labor ward to have a smoke! I sat in my car and just stared at her. I honestly couldn't believe it. {And i felt bad when i had a caffeine free diet coke when i was pregnant with Sawyer.} What the hell!?




7 comments:
I definitely missed you, but I totally understand! I know how life is, so don't feel bad. And as for your recent post. I agree! I seriously don't know what I'd do...considering that I'm about to have a baby myself. Good thing it wasn't me out there man, I might have freaked!
First of all, you crack me up. I love the heading. Second, wow. That makes me so sad for that little baby.
Okay, so she has one little addiction...maybe that wasn't even her husband...just a boyfriend or sperm donor or friend...and maybe she has drain bramage after a horrible accident where she saved the lives of, like, 20 people....and...I think I would have gotten out of my car, taken the cigarette, thrown it on the ground, slapped both of them upside the head and shouted, "Whiney bunch of Crabheads!!!!"
What the hell is a little better than what I would say! People are seriously pathetic! How can they not be thinking about the little life inside of them? I was SUCH a freak while preggo, I wouldn't even go out to eat if there happen to be a smoking section any where in the restaurant!
Wow! Something is seriously messed up! How sad for that poor baby!
so careless!!
Oh.. that was me you saw!
Post a Comment