The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Friday, August 22, 2008

Harry Potter gets a new fan


I have just finished Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- the 4th book {and movie} of this Harry Potter saga. I actually really like it! Honestly? It was the Twilight books {or post Twilight depression} that inspired me to read them all. I have never read them, and surprisingly had not heard any major spoilers to break my page-turning intrigue. So....even though i knew what was going to happen after just reading it... I totally cried when Cedric died. But it was so good! I can't wait to get the next one, and then next... But wait a min. I was wondering what the heck happened with Dobby and the other elf in the 4th movie? Did they just not have time to expand the intricate story details that J.K. Rowling so carefully gave us as readers? Did they think we couldn't follow anything more complex than the triwizard tournament? Oh well. Still loved it, and thanks Vickie for lending me the 5th, 6th, and 7th for that matter. Curious to see how it all ends! And don't tell me! 

4 comments:

Vickie said...

I know what you mean about the elves. I was so disappointed they weren't in the movie. They had to cut out a lot. I hope someone will someday redo the movies and let them each be about 4 hours! lol. I'm so glad you're excited about the books. I've been a bit of a freak about them. I can't wait to hear what you think as you finish each of the others!

Anonymous said...

I was totally like you!! My Mom, sister's and Len were totally in to Harry Potter!! I didn't really get into them!! But I read them this last year and I loved them all. So when the 7th book came out we had to buy two of them!! It is so awesome that you are reading them. I'm excited to hear what you think of all the other ones!!

karlee said...

I just have about 1/4 left in the 6th book. Nothing way intense has happened yet but its way good. I am picking the books back up where I left off after 5 years. haha! Love them though.

Anjalique said...

You serious, girl?!? You just started reading Harry Potter? Oh, to be reading them for the first time again...! I loved those days!