
We have been through a ton of toys- The good, the bad, the ugly, and the supposed- to-be-sturdy and-last-a-long-time-ones. We have become fans of the everlasting Playmobil line. Seriously. The best toys ever! They are interchangeable, have a ton of variety, and are made of this weird hard plastic that the boys can not break!! You should look into them if you have tots. My boys demolish them, and they are still around. We have the knight castle, 2 pirate boats, and the airport. Who knew that a pirate could fly an airplane?




3 comments:
I'm always looking for good toy ideas... it seems like Nolan doesn't even like toys! Maybe something like this would interest him.
Thanks for the suggestion! My boys are getting out of car mode so this looks like a great alternative. Where did you get them?
Thanks for the suggestion..I am going to have to look at them for Jace. Now another question, I am in the process of trying to potty train jace..next to impossible..and ideas or hints how to get a little boy to go potty in the toilet? I thought I might ask you since you have three boys!
Post a Comment