
Scuba dive
Sky dive {i really do, i'm not being cliche}
Go on cruise
Touch the great wall of china
Go on a real jungle safari
Grow and nurture a garden
Take all 3 boys to Disneyland
Take Warren to NYC / see Wicked
Lay on a Hawaii beach... naked.
Stay at the Bellagio in Las Vegas
Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover
Teach my sons to Ballroom dance
Something to do with a John Mayer song- Warren knows.
Ride on a racing horse through a gigantic field of wheat
Take a 10 year anniversary picture at the St. George temple- me in my wedding dress, and Warren in a black tux- the boys playing in the background.
Record me singing a few lullaby's that i sing to the boys- so they always have them
Watch my brother get married
Visit the sacred grove again
Visit Jerusalem
Solve my ancestral mystery
Play Clair de Lune on the piano
Meet someone else with my name
Pay off the Acura
Master a pilates class
Vote for a President
Visit a wine vineyard
Kiss under the Eiffel Tower




4 comments:
What a great list!! I love the lullaby one and the 10 year anniversary one.
I love the 10 year anniversary one too! What a cute idea. Fun goals.
Cute post! I can help you with the scuba diving thing... my dad teaches lessons! Wouldn't you believe that? You let me know when and I'll hook it all up.
I think you should add on the list: Have a baby girl! YAY for babies!!!!
Kiss WHO under the eiffel tower?? Maybe I've been gone too long! There is a replica of the eiffel tower right across the street from the Bellagio-just saying.
Post a Comment