Your website is turning out so dang cute!! Good work. I was thinking the other day about what I can possibly do with my kids and I thought of you and your boys and I just knew you would have some ideas for me?? How on earth do you entertain them all day and what do you do?? My son is into TV waaay too much and I have got to get him being okay doing other things. Please I know you can help!!
Cute! I haven't seen it in forever. Did I tell you I started working on one in May and haven't touched it sine June. (sigh) I'll have to go take a look at yours.
p.s. why dont you take off the word verification since your blog is private now? :)
2 comments:
Your website is turning out so dang cute!! Good work. I was thinking the other day about what I can possibly do with my kids and I thought of you and your boys and I just knew you would have some ideas for me?? How on earth do you entertain them all day and what do you do?? My son is into TV waaay too much and I have got to get him being okay doing other things. Please I know you can help!!
Cute! I haven't seen it in forever. Did I tell you I started working on one in May and haven't touched it sine June. (sigh)
I'll have to go take a look at yours.
p.s. why dont you take off the word verification since your blog is private now? :)
Post a Comment