The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Thursday, July 24, 2008

random things on my mind {that I need to share somewhere since I don't have any adults around here}

{ After deep cleaning my refrigerator I have decided that we should only keep one weeks worth of meals in there. It's more esthetically pleasing. I like being able to see everything. Not to mention I am the queen of throwing food away that I didn't know I had in there.

{ I need to put my kids on my to do list. I know- It sounds terrible, but I am so good at completing things that I write down - July 24th 10:35 am: sit on floor and play pirates with my kids

{ It's time to teach Everett to wipe his own stinkies

{I was a wafer at 96 pounds. I am squeezing it into these shorts today. The last 10 is the hardest to loose. Not enjoying the challenge. Okay...too tight... going to change.

{Less is more with laundry. Since Warren being away, our loads are smaller and I have realized I cram way too much in there at a time.

{Sawyer already looks different from his newborn pics

{Playmobil toys rule

{I always pour too much cereal for the boys. And then I always pour the rest down the drain. How about I start giving them less portions eh? habits.

{I was finally informed that today IS indeed Thursday by the receptionist that I schedule carpet cleaning from. I was all pumped for the parade TOMORROW morning {whoops} and didn't have any plans for celebrating Pioneer Day until TOMORROW. {whoops} 
BUT
then I realized that it's not the day after tomorrow that Warren comes home - it's tomorrow! I totally skipped a day just like that. Nice.

4 comments:

We in Minnesota said...

It is knowing that is the first step. But keep it simple.

Jamie said...

Taisley,

I am not really commenting on this post...I just wanted to say that I am flattered that you used the picture I took for your main blog picture! And you made it look *so* awesome! Not like it was taken on a crappy cheapo camera at all! I'm impressed.

Jamie

Vickie said...

I'm a to-do lister too. It really helps clear my mind to write it down and it has a much greater chance of getting done or else my brain swallows it up and all hope is lost.

~..kass..~ said...

You are so funny, isn't hard sometimes to be the only adult in the house?