The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Pookie {pet name revealed}

Yes. I can't remember when or why we started calling each other Pook- or Pookie. {Where do any pet names come from anyways?} So while I am scrubbing away at our refrigerator, I hear a knock and I get all sassy about it thinking "now who the freak" and there they were! Beautiful flowers sent to me by none other than my Pook.  mmmm I love you squish. 

This is the arrangement- There are over 100 Peruvian Lilies :)

4 comments:

karlee said...

I am glad your blog is private now... We got an apartment on Redwood road and 400 S. It on the west side but not too far, and not south enough to be West Valley... Safe? Enough!? I hope so. Let me know what you think? Be positive because I am sort of nervous!

Vickie said...

So beautiful. Way to go Warren!

~..kass..~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
karlee said...

well great. i asked for good news, shit (sorry). It is too late unless we have someone buy it from us. I guess I should have asked sooner. Its in a gated complex and secluded my husband said. He felt fine there so lets just pray thats its not terrible. I'm so nervous now.