The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Monday, July 28, 2008

Daddy comes home, Bentley's birthday, and American Idol

We had a really busy weekend- with so much to catch up on! 




Then, this morning after taking Warren back to the airport :( I went with Sara to register for American Idol auditions that are tomorrow- We are so excited- It's going to be better than people-watching at Wal-mart! We have to start lining up at 5 am! I have like 20 songs that I am taking and will just sing whatever one I feel like it at the moment.  For those who don't know- It's quite a process. There are 3 rounds before you get to see the famous 3. You go down in one of 16 tents, and sing in front of 2 producers first.  If they like you, then they send you to another round of producers. THEN if they still like you, you get to audition in front of the 3. They said that only about 100 people ever get to see Simon, Paula, and Randy. It should be fun. We are taking books, movies, and food. They said to plan to wait ALL day. 

I'm getting excited for Breaking Dawn to come out! I think I will have to put my Harry Potter's on hold- 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So i see the playmobil items you got for bentley...are they like legos or different? I can't find any toys for jace that he just loves...i wonder if he would like these?

Justin and Kenzee said...

What on Earth do you do with little Sawyer while you're at American Idol auditions? I can't get over how motivated you are: auditions, baking fancy cakes, making capes, scrubbing your house, and being home alone with 3 boys. You're amazing!!! Good luck with your auditions. I can't wait to hear.

Tonya Joy said...

First of all - TOTALLY cute benny! I can't believe he's 3 - and Jack's right behind him. They are growing too fast.

Second - LOVE LOVE LOVE the bag. My purse/diaper bag is also a craft bag . . . and I LOVE yours - so dang cute!

AMERICAN IDOL??? I am so excited! You better call me sis - as soon as you know anything!

Vickie said...

I've been looking for a new diaper bag--I'll have to go check that out. That cake looks awesome. How did you do that? Once again, you're my hero. :)

Amy said...

What the heck? Are you like Betty Crocker or what? Where did you learn to make a cake like that? I'll be expecting one for my birthday in October thank you! Thanks for your sweet comment about my jeans, it's always nice to hear something like that when you just feel like a whale all the time. You're the best!

~..kass..~ said...

Oh that bag it SO cute! Nice find! And how lucky to have your hubby around, I am now on the no contact streak with mine boo :(

Erika said...

Love the cake and the diaper bag. Holy cow, American Idol auditions! Fun! Let us know how they go.

Amy and the boys said...

YOU'RE AUDITIONING?! I cannot wait to hear how this goes. And, I will PEE my pants if I actually see you on TV next year!

cami said...

love the diaper bag and the cake. How exciting to go to AI tryouts Good Luck!

karlee said...

way cute cake. What childs favorite color is Black!? So funny! Fun post.
PS.. we are the minority at our apartment complex, but its really nice and I haven't felt unsafe...yet. So.. so far so good. Thanks for the suggestions and help.
pps. I am reading harry potter too.. and it WILL be put on hold as soon as my Breaking Dawn arrives