So my "stay busy" project of the day was making this cape for Bentley's birthday. Technically his birthday was the 19th, but he has no idea, and we are making it out to be Saturday because dad will be home. The theme of late is of course.... Harry Potter. I am just now reading them for the first time, and I am quite enjoying them. So naturally I have seen the first 2 movies along with the boys. They LOVE it! Their Aunt Sara found these {wicked} -pun- wands that light up and make sounds. She also got Bentley a broom for his birthday. So what better to equip the little guy than with this cape. After being overwhelmed with the pattern that I bought, I just decided to wing it. {I decided that I am no longer an amateur in sewing, but I demoted myself down to beginner.} Oh well. I think that it is so cute! And if you are curious, the cute little patch was purchased at the British Market across the street from Trolley Square. They have some awesome Harry Potter paraphernalia. (I totally had to spell check that word-I'm still not sure if the spell check is right)
Anyway, Warren will be home on Friday! Yeah! 2 weeks down 15 more to go.




4 comments:
Super cute, Tais.
You get Mom of the Year award. So cute.
You are always so busy! I'm lucky if I do my hair and makeup and I only have one boy! The cape looks great! Hope you have a happy birthday party coming up.
Okay, what is Mirena? I am on Effexor and love it. I am now down to a lower dosage, but really loved the high doses of 275 mg. Wow!!! I really didn't care if my floor was messy and my dishes weren't done. I also stopped crying 24 hours a day. That was the good part.
I miss seeing you and laughing with you. I know we really didn't get to know each other for long, but you are a friend.
Good Luck. Lisa Amott
Post a Comment