So.Warren moved away to OKC for 4 months. We stayed here. Some say I am crazy, other approve- oh well, it is what it is. So that is what inspired us to go private. I really don't want any crazies knowing that I am here alone with my boys! Not to mention all the other reasons I want to go private- PLUS, Warren has promised to contribute to the blog with his stories from the sooner state. THAT should be fun!
So these past 2 weeks have been CRAZY@#$%@#$% !!!! Of course as I posted earlier, we went out to see my cute parents on their mission in the big WY. It was so neat. Then early last week we got to spend a day at the zoo with my sister and her kiddo's from AK.
Warren's mom had her 50th b-day party on Wed
{The boys insisted that grandma wanted a pinata!}

Had a BBQ with Banks in their HUGE backyard Thurs night- and then we packed up Warren.
Sawyer and I drove out to the big OKC with him Friday to get him settled in. Took us 2 days- and we were lucky enough to pass the biggest cross in the nation/world (?? not sure which) along with some of the sickest rest-stop bathrooms I have ever seen- yikes!
And Warren even got to get excited over his first storm- It really was crazy. Flooding all over.
His place is....well.... nice. We are so so so grateful that he found this nice room to rent. The house IS for sale. I think he's only asking like 380,000. Maybe we will just buy the thing. :)
He has it better out there accommodations-wise at least than here! It was sad to let him go.
We DID have a fun time downtown OKC riding around in the Canal taxi after a heart meal at the Toby Keith restaurant. mmmm yummy- totally suggest it if you get out that way! EVERYTHING they make is homemade right there- All the way down to my cornbread croutons on my Caesar chicken salad. mmmm What's NOT so mmmm is this couple that was strutting it downtown and everywhere else in between. Hilarious the peeps that are out there.

We have been glued to each other for the past 2 months since he graduated, having a total blast. Lagoon whenever we felt like it, naps, he cooked dinners... King of Queens. It was so nice. I miss you pook.




7 comments:
That totally makes sense- going private since Warren is gone. This is going to be a long 4 months- I'm sorry! I was in Utah for one day before I left for Hawaii. I didnt have time to come by but I would've loved to! I will call you one of these nights when Rob is studying. Feel free to call me anytime!
Oh I get the privacy thing now. I feel pretty safe here on post. Ain't no one getting to me lol And we are both loners right now! So I am here for support :)
Smart of you to go private! You're brave to stay home with 3 boys all by yourself. I can't even stay one night alone! I hope the time goes by fast for you both.
I've been thinking about you guys lately. I finally have a few toys for my backyard so you and the boys will have to come over and play and have some company. (Did you get my message about pictures? Maybe that's too much stress for you now that Warren's gone?)
Good luck! And I agree with Kassy-Stay super busy!!
Wow! That house is ginormous! The boys would get lost in there! Maybe we'll move out there with you guys and split the rent. Then we can live together forever!
Well, if you ever need a break, you know where I am. I am more than happy to help out ANYTIME! Hope you know that by now. :)
You are so sweet.. No I don't (or haven't!) do weddings! I only started taking classes not too long ago, and I am not a good baker at all. It would be a boxed mix wedding cake if I did! haha.
Post a Comment