The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

3 months = 92 days of a sweetheart named Sawyer



I am sad, happy, mad, torn, everything today. Sawyer is 3 months old. What?- You may say. Oh yes. THREE. It has flown by! He has absolutely been our little charm. Stepford Sawyer, as we sometimes call him. Or grinners, chubs, squishy, - he answers to many names. { We've finally stopped calling him "Evere...Ben..Sawyer!"} Other than his impossibly cute full-body grins, he can be seen with a 100% mobile neck, examining those weird shapes that keep flashing before his eyes {his hands and toesies}. He sleeps well, like 8 hours- eats like a dream, and is immortal against his 2 brothers always mauling him. We took him 24 hours in a car, and there were literally and honest to God- 10 mins of fussing. That's it. Westons don't play favorites- {but if we did Sawyer would be our favorite baby} :)
I had a total blast taking Sawyers pics tonight. The boys went down at 9:30 and lil' Sawyer and I just had a little photo date. He is so freaking fun. I just kept thinking "This is why I started doing this in the first place." I wanted to get great pics of my kids- and not be rushed, be able to do whatever I wanted with great equipment. Needless to say- I am pretty bias of my little Sawyer. He could be in a magazine. 

{This one cracks me up - It's like a mini headshot!}









This is how the shoot ended. My perfect little angel.
{I'm afraid that when daddy sees this post it might make him cry}



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is so cute! How are things going with out Warren around?

Vickie said...

Well, if it didn't make Warren cry, it made me tear up. Sawyer is the first baby in 3 years to make me a little baby hungry again. I love him. He's such a beautiful baby. What a perfect mix of both your boys. Cross your fingers that I get a good one like Sawyer next time around.

Megan said...

I honestly have to say he is a BEAUTIFUL baby!! Let's hope mine is as well behaved...I have yet to have a "good" baby.

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie!! He looks so much like his brothers!! We sure miss you guys!!

Amy and the boys said...

Tais- LOVE them! I love that head shot. It's so adorable. Whenever I shoot too much of other people, I start to think- hey- I need more great shots of my OWN kids! Ain't it great?! p.s. we need to talk soon. i am getting some new equipment. ;)
how do you like your lights?

Erika said...

So cute, but I was just thinking...Oh, I hope Warren doesn't get too sad. He is such a cutie, and 3 months did go by fast.

~..kass..~ said...

3 months already really wow that was quick. it goes by WAY too fast! He is so adorable and I agree magazines need to be bookin' this kid!

Tonya Joy said...

Oh my freakin' goodness! Sawyer is so dang cute!!! Great photos Tais!!!