Hello friends and family, friends of friends, lurkers, strangers, near and far. We have decided to go private for reasons we don't want to say- That's why we're going private! We love our blog, and we want to make it bigger and better, and just plain MORE. So- since our kids are so cute, we are going private soon- But we LOVE our friends and their comments- so send us your email addresses to warren_taisley@hotmail.com and we will send you your "oh-so-important invite" :) I didn't want to do this, but it's too scary now-a-days.




11 comments:
kassylee_stuart2@hotmail.com
ps I love the slurp picture!
schwindts3@gmail.com
okaylemon@gmail.com
kenzeelp@gmail.com
I hear ya Sister! lyndybutler@hotmail.com
I love your blog! rysmom@gmail.com
lindsaymclaws@hotmail.com
bmlunnen@hotmail.com
cj_pog@hotmail.com
I love your blog!
cjfson07@gmail.com
Tais, I have been thinking ALOT the past few days about doing this after some "blogging gone bad" recently. So I may be going that route VERY soon. I totally understand. Send an invite to my email you have. I don't want to post it. Thanks!
Post a Comment