The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yikes

Okay. We've all got them. Tons and tons of pictures of ourselves. Good, bad, okay, bad angles, generous ones. I pulled up this one from like 4 hours after giving birth to Everett and decided -  hate it. Worst picture of me like, ever. {That was after giving natural, yes natural childbirth with the help of my midwife- 10 hours active labor and 3 hours pushing- It was possibly the worst night of my life- coupled with the most empowering and awesome night-( i know- kids create contrasts, but that's how i explain it) so that's my disclosure for that one}
So almost every time i look at this picture i have to call up some other picture that "redeems" me. 
That it folks- you are ALL tagged! If you appear on my list that means you! You must post 2 pics- one terrible and one terrific- k- go....

{and you are allowed disclosures like mine above}
{yikes, I was so totally swollen! You look good dear}
{my lowest weight was last year before the Mrs. Utah pageant. I got down to 95  pounds- i have never felt so healthy- (i was actually skinnier than when i graduated high school- quite a bit actually because i was 113 at our wedding)}

6 comments:

Vickie said...

Look at you gorgeous! Man, if I could only take as good a picture as that. I think the worse pic of me was also after I delivered, but I'm way to embarrassed to post it. Bleck.

Erika said...

I think I have ALL bad pics. Maybe I can dig up a good one somewhere. We'll see.

~..kass..~ said...

Ok girl! I played along!!! ew not too sure why I did though LOL

~..kass..~ said...

um mine is pretty sick!

cami said...

That is awesome. I love that idea. I might just go find me a picture. I know the exact bad one.

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

how do you look so freakin good after having a baby?? Not only in that so called hideous pic, but also after three kids?? I'm officially mad at you. haha. I'll try to get some pics, but they are all somewhere else.